Webseite Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
YOUR PLACE TO LIFT OFF
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen – Permanent – Full-time – 2022-0145
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
The Senior Engineer – Propulsion & Dynamic Systems (f/m/d) is responsible for all tasks internally and externally related to the new propeller development and its integration. It includes also the propeller brake activity.
The responsibility is to build the qualification and the certification of the propeller to ensure the required deliverables and to execute the activities throughout the product life cycle from concept phases, program development to continuous product support.
The Senior Engineer – Propulsion & Dynamic Systems (f/m/d) report to the Head of Propulsion, part of the Aircraft architecture department.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Specialist of propeller integration and its performance optimisation including gear box and accessories
- Responsible of the propeller qualification/certification, approval and documentation
- Development of technical solutions to problems, in pragmatic manner in accordance with general schedule
- Supervising ground/flight tests and Entry into service operation
- Assessment of safety analyses at aircraft and system level
- Determine risks and opportunities at Subsystem level
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (BA Eng/Sc, MA Eng/Sc) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 8+ years professional experience in relevant fields of aircraft /dynamic system development and product requirements
- Experience with working with various suppliers and managing deliverables
- Experience with type certification methods
- New product development experience at least of one new aircraft program
- Acoustics skills is a plus
- Technical problem-solving ability on time, on cost and on quality and in accordance with customer expectations
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German or any other language is beneficial
- Flexible, team spirit, self-reliance and good communication skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling – Germany
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Stellenmarkt-ME.de. Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte deutscheaircraft.careers.