Webseite Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
YOUR PLACE TO LIFT OFF
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen – Permanent – Full-time – 2022-0160
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Create guidelines and processes for the development of EWIS
- Update guidelines for the integration and installation of EWIS in the aircraft
- Establish System Safety for EWIS
- Prepare Part 21 compliance documentation (MoC 0–9) for EWIS
- Participate in EASA panel meetings
- Support qualification and ground test activities for EWIS
- Develop technical solutions to in-service problems
You’ll bring this with you
- Excellent team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills
- Will to assume responsibility
- Capable of structuring and organizing work in efficient and effective manner
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on mentality
- Creativity and the ability to act independently
- Technical problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Good German language skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling – Germany
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Stellenmarkt-ME.de. Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte deutscheaircraft.careers.