Webseite Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
YOUR PLACE TO LIFT OFF
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen | Permanent | Full-time | 2022-0211
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
As a leadership personality within the Program Organization, you will contribute significantly to fulfilling the companies PM strategy and drive all company targets including delivering an innovative product in terms of technical features at cost, on time and in quality.
The position holder is responsible for managing all D328-100 & -300 In-Service program driven projects and their successful execution. Therefore, the In-Service Project Manager is reporting to the Deutsche Aircraft HO Operations Program.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Secure proper project setup and execution from offering to delivery phase and establish an end-to-end planning incl. risk and opportunities management in accordance with the project management standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, operations, contracts, subcontracts, finance, security, staffing, sales and procurement to secure involvement of all impacted parties within the projects.
- Responsible for the communication, cost, schedule and technical performance of your multifunctional teams to ensure successful project execution incl. develop and monitor program KPIs
- Define, secure, organize and direct staff, resources, standards, processes, procedures and tools essential for the successful completion of a project
- Resolve conflicts, demands and priorities on assigned projects.
- Work unplanned project issues to a best solution, including development of plans-forward, escalation and increased resources, as required
- Secure efficient program governance and execution considering key metrics for the critical success factors (quality, financial and schedule).
You’ll bring this with you
- Academical degree in Engineering, Science or Business & Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant aerospace industry experience with demonstrated track record of leadership experience.
- Recorded knowledge & skills of project management, e.g. PMP certification or equivalent.
- Ideally sound experience in managing the project phases of development & integration.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading engineering, development, test and certification projects > $15M
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience implementing, EVMS, Risk & Opportunity Management, and IMS tools and processes (Microsoft Project is a plus)
- Supplier program manager roles additionally require experience successfully managing vendors – generating SOWs, evaluating proposals, performing source selections, evaluating and leading the cost, schedule and technical performance of suppliers
- Strong written and oral communication skills and leadership experience
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling – Germany
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Stellenmarkt-ME.de. Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte deutscheaircraft.careers.