Webseite Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
YOUR PLACE TO LIFT OFF
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen | Permanent | Full-time | 2022-0066
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Technical responsibility for ATA76, the requirement capture as well as system architecture
- Kinematic calculations, sizing, development and modification of complete system and equipment
- Preparation of Part 21J compliance documentation (MOC 0-9)
- Preparation and assessment of safety analysis at system and equipment level
- Preparation of specifications and other type design documents
- Point of contact for external supplier in all technical matters
- Support of qualification, ground and flight test activities
- Performance of technical trade studies
You’ll bring this with you
- Master’s Degree or Diplomingenieur in Aerospace (f/m/d)
- 5 years relevant experience in aerospace industry, benefial within new product development experience of at least one new part 25 aircraft program from inception to certification
- Proven experience in detailed design with CATIA V5
- Familiar with EASA Part 21J und CS/FAR 25
- Very good English language skills, basic German language skills
- Capable of structuring and organizing work in efficient and effective manner
- Strong team spirit and good communication skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling – Germany
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Stellenmarkt-ME.de. Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte deutscheaircraft.careers.